We had such a blast working with our friends at Bee Seasonal Honey®. We are lucky enough to call them friends but we FIRST fell in love with there beautifully sourced organic honeys. In the world we live in today, it is so important to know and trust the source in which our food comes from. The owners; Thomas and Larissa are committed to bringing all of us the BEST honeys from around the world. They are quality people who care about quality honey.
We have had a wonderful time growing side-by-side with this company as we both are sourcing simple products that are the best in their class. We both are so passionate about educating others on the simple choices we make as consumers. These choices can not only help our planet, but also our health. The bonus attribute is that both of our products elevate food experiences and simply taste delicious!
Below are two wonderful recipes that we included in our New Years Eve dessert board. Both are SO SIMPLE are are truly out of this world yummy!
Cheers and happy New Years to you all; may 2020 be the best year yet.
- 4 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips* 24 oz.
- 3 tsp Orange Bitters Fleur de sel
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet and then set aside.
- Create a double boiler by filling a saucepan with about 3-5 inches of water, and bring to a boil. Place a glass bowl on top of the sauce pan, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t actually touch the water.
- Add the dark chocolate chips to the glass bowl.
- Stir the chocolate chips as they slowly melt.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet, and carefully spread the chocolate into an even layer that’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with Orange fleur de sel evenly over the chocolate.
- Then, place the entire baking sheet into the freezer and allow the chocolate to completely freeze. Typically 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and break the chocolate into uneven pieces, and enjoy.
- Can be stored in the freezer up to one month.