The best egg salad recipe has arrived. We have jolted it up a notch with fresh dill, radish and lemon zest. Then placed this amazing combination on a crusty baguette and topped it with chilled shrimp! So simple; and out-of-this-world-good! You are going to love this fresh and delicious tartine.
- 4 eggs hard boiled
- 12 cooked shrimp chilled (3 per toast)
- 4 slices of a baguette toasted
- 3/4 stick of celery diced
- 2 radishes diced
- 1/2 of a green onion chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of mayo
- fresh dill to taste
- lemon zest to taste
- Fleur de Sel + Lemon
- fresh pepper
- thinly sliced lemon (garnish)
- sprigs of dill (garnish)
- Dice 4 hard boiled eggs and add to a bowl.
- Add celery, radish, green onion, mayo, fresh dill, lemon zest, and salt and pepper to the eggs. Combine.
- Top baguette slices with egg salad.
- Place three chilled shrimp on top of each.
- Crown with a thinly sliced lemon and a fresh sprig of dill on top.
- Finish with our fresh Fleur de sel + lemon salt!