We have been so blessed the last few months here at SEE SALT® with incredible relationships. We are talking, genuine lovers of our fleur de sel. New friends that tell us they will not use any other salts and they are border-line obsessed. With new tag lines created such as; the game-changer, we have felt so excited and fueled by these new fans and wanted to show you some of the amazing things they have created using our SEE SALT® fleur de sel.
Our friend The Toasted Pine nut is someone you should follow on Instagram if you don’t already. With her following of nearly 160,000 avid lovers of all her deliciousness you don't want to miss out.
She even has a great You-tube channel that we LOVE!
These Pumpkin Spice Truffles are perfect to get you in the autumn spirit! They’re so simple to whip together, no bake, vegan, and gluten free!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + more for sprinkle on top
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup cashew flour
- 4 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Whisk together the pumpkin pie puree, agave nectar (honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar works), pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Once they are smooth, add the almond flour and cashew flour. If you don’t have cashew flour, you can use all almond flour and you’re good.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop small balls into your hands.
- Roll them around in your hands until smooth and then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Microwave the dark chocolate in a bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- Once the pumpkin truffles are done chilling, drop one in the chocolate bowl and coat it with chocolate. Use a fork to lift it up from the chocolate, allow the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl, and place it back on the parchment paper. Continue this until all the truffles are chocolate coated.
- Chill the truffles in the fridge for at least 1 hour until the chocolate is hardened.
- When you’re ready to serve and eat, sprinkle with flaked sea salt and additional pumpkin pie spice.
RECIPE BY: The Toasted Pine Nut