This Grapefruit Margarita is so delicious and refreshing. It is going to be your new favorite summer cocktail. With the freshness of the fresh squeezed juice and the smooth natural sweetness of the agave you are sure to fall in love at first sip. Make sure not to forget the sea salt!
- 1/4 cup fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1.5 oz blanco tequila
- 1 oz Cointreau
- Lime wedges
- Fleur de Sel or Fleur de Sel + Cayenne/Lime
- Add all in ingredients to a shaker and shake vigorously over ice.
- Rim glass with lime juice and gently roll in SEE SALT to coat the rim.
- Add ice to your glass and strain your drink into your glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and cheers with a friend.