This pea soup was RIDICULOUSLY simple!
With the world being flipped upside down we are all forced to get creative in the kitchen. If you are anything like me; you may have blow/over-blown the grocery budget on foods that are not your ordinary ingredients...and now I am sitting here like... hmmmm what do I make with all of this stuff.
Here is an idea for your frozen veggies that was fresh, yummy and fast. I used peas, however, I think frozen cauliflower, carrots or corn would work great as well!
Frozen Pea Soup
- 1 bag frozen peas. (I used petite peas)
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon garlic infused olive oil
- a splash of heavy cream
- Fleur de sel
- Fresh ground pepper
- Crispy Bacon or pancetta
- Sour cream, creme fraiche or plain yogurt
- Diced Carrots (Lightly steamed or roasted
- Literally put everything into the blender except the heavy cream. Stream that in at the end. If you happen to have a Vitamix you can literally just let it run on HIGH speed and it will heat your soup for you!!!! If you do not have; just add to a pot and heat the soup up. Top with your favorite toppings! Woala!